Sunday, September 30, 2007

Saturday Night!

Oh What fun we had with 5 kids on Saturday night. We had an 8 year old, 6 year old, 3 year old, 2 year old and 1 year old. It was not that bad. I had half expected me to be pulling my hair out by the time my in-laws returned but the kids were well behaved. Nolan my 1 year old nephew had a cold, so he became very fussy about 1.5 hours into being with us. We had dinner and then we watched a movie for our Saturday Movie Night. It was quite fun. To end the night, we baked halloween cookies.
To say the least we had a great time and look forward to the cousins getting together soon to have fun and play with each other.

3 comments:

MOM said...

Glad a good time was had by all.
Love ya,
Mom

Sandy McTier Designs said...

OMGoodness
Could you imagine having that many?! NOPE!
Hope you have a great week at work!
Love ya sis.
Sandy:)

Linda said...

sounds like a great time. I know I would be pulling my hair out so you did good.
Love ya