Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I've been tagged for the first time! Thanks Sis!

Happy Wednesday!
Hope all have had a wonderful day!

ok...onto the 7 things...
1. I graduated from Kubasaki High School in Okinawa Japan
2. Like my sister I am a big procrastinator.
3. I LOVE SWEETS - Anything with sugar is fine.
4. I met my husband of 12 years in Hawaii
5. I graduated from University of Memphis.
6. I also love to travel; Japan, Korea, England France and Germany!
7. I am the baby of the family :)

This was hard. But thanks for making me do it.
Lots of Love
Deb

4 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

You're welcome sis! THanks for participating.
have a great day.
Love ya
Sandy :)

Linda said...

would have never guessed any of your answers, especially the procrastination one. (HaHa) Glad you participated I guess I have to also huh? Kiss those little ones for me.
Love ya

Terry Richey said...

Hey Debbie! My brother was born in Okinawa Japan in August of 1966...long before you graduated for sure! In fact, probably before you were born now that I think about it! Anyway, I didnt know you attended college in Memphis. I love that town! Take care and have a great weekend!

MOM said...

Don't know if we will keep watching Survivor now that Leslie has left. Hope you had a good week. Give the kids a Hug and kiss from Nana and Pop Pop.