Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Happy Birthday to my Nephew.
I know it is not the best picture...Hannah had this one of all her cousins in her pillow and it has gotten a bit wrinkled. I can't believe that you are four. We hope you have a GREAT Birthday
Today was my last day for this week. And boy was it a long long week. Tonight, Survivor....Leslies' Tribe won immunity again. Another week down for her. That's good. I will continue to watch and see how she does. It would be great for a Kubasakian to win the Sole Survivor award. We all survived Okinawa when we never thought we would (ha ha).
This weekend, we are going to watch my niece Lana and my two nephews Niklaus & Nolan on Saturday. Matt's brother Pat and his wife Sonia will be celebrating their anniversary and we have volunteered to watch the kiddos for them as they have done for us.
I am getting better at this blogging thing...Maybe I will just have to keep it up. Thanks Grandma. I love you!
Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

2 comments:

MOM said...

Grateful that you started this BLOG. Like my Mom said, we feel closer to all that is going on with the families when we can read on a daily basis what is happening with each of the families. A shout out to Cameron who is 4 years old today. Happy Birthday, big guy! Go Kubasaki!! Go Leslie!!
Love ya,
Mom

Linda said...

Thanks Aunt Debbie. We are going to have a great day.
Love ya