Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Happy 42nd Anniversary Mom and Dad. Hope you all have a good time celebrating when you get the chance. (I know, I am a day late). 42 years WOW!
All is well here at the OBrien homefront. Maureen is in town and will be spending the night with us tonight before she leaves to go back to Reno tomorrow.
Have to run to work, so I can get off on time tonight!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Monday, October 8, 2007
Hannah's 1st Grade School picture just came in. Thought I would share it with all. She is loving school and doing very well according to her teacher Ms. Osborne. It's Columbus Day today and Hannah is out of school for FALL Break. She is out until next Tuesday. Not much planned for the week.
Off to get ready for work tomorrow.
Have a GREAT week.!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Hope all have had a wonderful day!
ok...onto the 7 things...
1. I graduated from Kubasaki High School in Okinawa Japan
2. Like my sister I am a big procrastinator.
3. I LOVE SWEETS - Anything with sugar is fine.
4. I met my husband of 12 years in Hawaii
5. I graduated from University of Memphis.
6. I also love to travel; Japan, Korea, England France and Germany!
7. I am the baby of the family :)
This was hard. But thanks for making me do it.
Lots of Love