Saturday, September 22, 2007

As I promised my grandmother, I would start my weekly blog. I did not make it to weight watchers yesterday. I will go next friday and update my progress then. I have lost 32lbs to date. I was at 40 but I kind of back slid a bit. Isn't that the way it goes on our trips to weightloss or any other behavior change we would like to make. Sometimes, that cake in the bakery aisle just speaks a lot louder than the vegetables in produce. This is me the day I started weight watchers at a whopping 312 lbs.






Hannah has started going to daisy/brownies. She's a daisy now, but in December she will become a Brownie. She's excited that she won't miss out on selling cookies (OH YEAH!). We are going to attend a Mom and Daughter Movie and Pajama party in October. She can't wait. She had to learn the girl scout pledge. It changed a bit from when I was brownie; instead of On my honor I will try to serve God and my country and mankind and to live by the Girl Scout law. It is now On my honor I will try to serve God and My Country, To help people at all times and to live by the Girl Scout Law. Anyway, she's doing great, especially in school. Her teacher Ms. Osborne really likes her and told me that she wished she had 10 of Hannah. I am just glad that she loves school and does not disrupt (like I did) while learning in her class.

Andrew has found new friends. Buzz, Woody, Jessie and Bullseye from Toy Story and Toy
Story2. He talks about them often and incorporates them with his love for Thomas the Train. Andrew loves for you to read to him and allows his sister to practice her reading on him (especially since he can't correct her if she reads it wrong). We all know that day will come. He talks a lot and really does have his own personality just blazing through.

Matt is doing good. He's looking for a job now but has not been lucky enough to find one. We want him to find a job that he is going to like but that will also work around my crazy schedule. Especially going into the 4th quarter....Thanksgiving/Christmas. I am still looking for jobs within my company and outside too. I pray every day for the answer.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Yeah! I am so glad you started blogging. I am going to check in often to keep up. Give those precious kiddos a hug and a kiss from Aunt Linda. Tell Matt hello too and congrats on the weight loss keep up the good work.
Love ya,
Linda

Sandy McTier Designs said...

YEEHAW!!! I'm so glad that you started bloggin! I'm gonna add it to my favorites! Keep it updated okay!
Awesome job on the weight loss - keep up the awesome work!
Love ya sis,
sandy :)

Kim said...

Hi! I'm one of Sandy's art students and I feel like I know you and Linda though Sandy's blog. Looking forward to getting ot know you as well. I'm a lifetime member of WW but I'm in a slump right now. Hang in there ... you can do it!

Debra said...

Thank you all for the words of encouragement. Kim, I never thought anyone would like to read this other than my family but I am really looking forward to keeping this up. I have promised for every friday...but I found a bit of time tonight to blog....maybe I will find enough time to do more.