Friday, September 28, 2007

Brave Tears and Fun School Times

Today is actually Camo's birthday...So, Happy Birthday Camo. We know you had a great day.

Today, Andrew had to go for a wellness visit. Matt had to take him since I had to go to PACT (Parent and Child Time) at Hannah's class. We were not expecting for him to get shots...but he ended up having to get two. He was not a happy camper. Of course, Matt had to call me several times during the visit especially right after the shots to let me hear Andrew scream. When I finally saw him he was fine...said they didn't hurt and he had two bandaids. Dr. said that Andrew is border-line anemic. Needs to eat more beans and red meat. Not something that he is fond of at all. He told the doctor all he wanted to eat was his trees. (broccoli). Quite funny.
I had a great time at Hannah's class, Perry Primary School Bears. They had a little test to see what they knew and she kept looking over at me to see if her answer was right...I finally had to turn my head so she could not see my face. She did answer two of them wrong but when I saw most of the class struggling, I felt good she only missed two. I guess we will be working on what a sentence is and verbs. She is a smart little cookie and likes school (which is
definitely not from me). She then had to go to her Math center. They had these cool dice called double dice. It is a die clear with another miniture die inside it. They have to add the two numbers together and write in on a sheet of paper. Hannah is getting good with her Math Skills. I had to go shortly after that so she was bit sad but knew that she had to stay at school. Thought you would like this picture of her playing an arabian princess like Jasmine. She put her crown upside down on her face and put her princess blanket over her head. She is definitely the drama queen.
Andrew and Matt picked me up at school because the explorer was in the shop getting new brakes. We then went on a couple of errands and went home. Andrew wanted to watch Teletubbies and Barney, and Matt mowed the lawn. Then of course it was by then time to pick up Hannah from School. The days off just seem to go by so quickly.



Hope all have a great day.

3 comments:

MOM said...

I think Hannah has some of her Aunt Sandy's creative skills. She looks like a princess to me. You do have your hands full trying to get Andrew to eat red meat. Does he like Hamburgers or meatloaf train or pot roast? Most of us have gotten away from eating red meat so I have to really think how we can creatively dress up red meat up to look like broccoli. Hope you enjoy your time taking care of your nephew and nieces.
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

good post deb dad

Sandy McTier Designs said...

I thought Hannah had on a halloween costume - very ingenious with the blanket!
have a great week sis.