Sunday, August 3, 2008

Update for the Week

Tomorrow Hannah starts 2nd grade....I am feeling so old. I am going to reserve judgment on the new school and her teacher. I am going to go on the record as saying...."I don't like her teacher" but I will give it a good 2-3 weeks before I start sqwaking to the principal to have her moved. She is totally into the Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, High School Musical 1, 2, and 3 and Camp Rock. Now I know how my mom felt when I was into Scott Baio, Shawn Cassidy and Parker Stephenson. OH my, has she got it bad. She wants everything with the Jonas Brothers on it. She likes all three but is crushing on JOE. He's the one in the middle.

Andrew is the little follower and loves everything his sister likes. He is into Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. He likes to sing and dance and always likes to make people laugh.

My surgery has been changed to the 12th. I have my pre-op on the 8th. Please put me in your prayers during this. Work is work...I enjoy it but it is majorly grueling.

Hope all is well with everything Have a great week.

Debra