Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hannah and Andrew at their Best

Well, Today has been a pretty scarry day. There was a funnel cloud spotted at the Perry Hospital which is right down the street from us. Of course, because I don't normally watch news, Sandy had to call and tell me. The sirens were going off, Hannah and Andrew freaking out. It was not fun at all. Then we decided to listen to the music from the Jonas Brothers. The kids were dancing in the kitchen so I decided to take pictures of them.

Hannah was dancing with Joe Jonas, her favorite Jonas Brother. The one that I found a heart drawn on her paper with I (heart) Joe on it. She is only 7 years old by golly...too young for I heart anyone!





Andrew then was dancing with his Buzz and Woody picture. He thought it was funny. They are the comedy in my life and keep me well grounded.



I started spotting the other day and the doctor said it was either by doing too much but wanted me to take it easy and rest. I have been doing as such. The one thing I have to remember is my rest is not what the doctor is talking about. It is the rest that you get when you relax and do nothing. I rest and that just means a day away from the office. I have faithfully taken all the meds he has given me and we should start seeing a difference in a couple of weeks.

Well, I best end here. Have a great day. Can't wait to see Mom and Grandma.







Lots of Love to all







Debra

3 comments:

Linda said...

Dancing is a great way to take their mind off the storm. They are too cute! Debra, Take care of yourself and go to bed you are up too late! I saw a Warner Robbins visit a minute ago and we both know it wasn't Sandy. :)
Love ya,
Linda

Sandy McTier Designs said...

I'm glad I called you silly - sirens mean you need to go and hide not dance ~ although the kids are too cute!

Hey Linda - Whatch mean ~ how do you know I wasn't up that late??
hehehe Ya'll know me well!

Have a great day.
Sandy

petrii said...

Debra,
Thank you so much for visiting me. I am honored that you left your first comment on my blog.

I too had to have a hysterectomy; mine was 2 1/2 years ago, and have had a lot of bladder problems as well. I'm on HRT/ERT whatever you call it :0) and do pretty well most of the time. I was not able to have it laproscopically, so my recovery was REALLY longggggggg!! But I'm so glad that God saw me through.

I'm so glad you made it through the storm. We live in SW Missouri, a.k.a. Tornado Alley ~~ it gets pretty scary around here sometimes. Maybe I'll try dancing next time with the 16 yr old and hub!! It's worth a try :0)

Blesings to ya, Dawn