Thursday, August 14, 2008

The latest and greatest...

All is well, I am on my second day of recovery from surgery. It is not fun being cooped up in the house. Hannah and Andrew are being very careful as to not touch my belly. Andrew is having a hard time understanding why he cannot sit on my lap or in the recliner with me right now. I have explained it to him but when he is upset he wants his mommy.

Here's Andrews favorite thing to do now: Play on the computer either at Disney or Noggin. He has really learned to master the mouse. Of course his sister helps him a bit. Here's a picture of him...Cute HUH?
Hannah is doing good in school. She likes her teacher and even though I can't say the feeling is mutual, as long as she is being treated good and getting her lessons learned then I won't complain. She loves going to school and loves reading.
Matt is doing good taking care of me and so is my sister Sandy. She has been really good making us meals, watching Andrew and just being there to listen. THANK YOU both for taking the best care of me.
Work is doing fine. They will get a groove going and won't even miss me.
Well, I must go lay down. I am starting to hurt a bit.
Lots of Love to you all.
Debra

3 comments:

MOM said...

Thanks for the update. I'll call you Friday or Saturday. The pictures of Andrew on Sandy's BLOG are really cute. Can't believe he is on the computer already. Catch up on all the rest you have missed over the past 8 years. Isn't that how old Hannah is? Eight? Still praying for a speedy recovery.
Love ya Bunches,
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you and sorry
you are sore but at least you are on the road to recovery. I'm sure the kids are glad you are at home even though they can't "sit on your
lap" That too will change. Love the new blog header and the pictures of the kids. See you soon. Love, Grandma

Linda said...

Glad you are on the road to recovery. Andrew looks so cute at that computer. :) Glad Sandy and Matt are taking good care of you.
Love ya,
Linda