Sunday, July 20, 2008

Update for the Week

Boy has this week been fun. My boss was TDY and I held down the fort. Crazy days of summer right before school is going to start. I can't believe that Hannah will be in 2nd grade this year. It just seems like yesterday that she was starting PreK. She will be changing schools and going to a school with bigger kids. Scarry for me, she's looking forward to it.


We are looking to have Andrew go to a PreK 3 at Bonaire Baptist Church. They go every day from 9-12. This will help because next year he will be going to PreK 4 which is an all day program. Andrew has found a new movie that he is totally in love with "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava girl.". He loves to watch this movie.


I am off the next couple of days but then I am back to work for a week before I go in for my surgery. I am having a hysterectomy on the 5th of August. Terrible timing at work but better than 4th quarter.


All is well here, no pics to post but maybe during my time off, I will be able to take some pics of the kids around the house.


Lots of Love to all


Deb


8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hey sister,
Love the new look of your blog.
Know you are looking forward to having some time off but not because you are having surgery!
Hannah - 2nd grade! OH MY! Where does the time go and Andrew will be in school before we know it.
I love that movie too and have to admit that I'm the one that got them hooked! What are Aunties for?!
Have a great week sis and enjoy your couple days off!
Sandy :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you have some time off. Must have been a pretty long week with your supervisor TDY. I'll keep you in my prayers for Aug. 5th and after that. Never have had it so
I don't know what you are going thru. Give the kids a hug for me.
Love, Grandma

MOM said...

Sorry we missed your call. Whoopie, Andrew is potty trained. We were at the Sheperds Roundup yesterday. Had lamb for lunch and watched a parade. Our Landladies sons (all three) ran in the sheperds run and the oldest (Martin) won. This is the first year someone was close to him. It was a pretty interesting day. Back to work on Monday and the same old same old!!!!

Linda said...

I love the new header looks great. Two cuties! Hope you are able to take it a little easy before the surgery. Miss you.
Love ya,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Love your blogspot. The kids look
great. Good luck come Tuesday.
Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures you have on your new header. Hope all are feeling well and you are taking care of yourself. GIve the kids a big hug from me for them. Love you all. Love, Grandma

MOM said...

Hang in there. You are on the prayer list. Do you have to put a place for comments each time you post cause I could find one for you last post. 2nd grade NO WAY!!! Dad and I were just watching her be delievered.
Take pictures!!!
Love,
Mom