Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Blast with Thomas the Train!

Saturday was a fun filled day out with Thomas the Train. Andrew was so mesmorized by the site of Thomas and Sir Topham Hat. He was just wanting to run everywhere and see everything. He was so excited when we finally got on the train. It was so fun to watch. Of course, Matt and I both forgot our digital camera, so I had to buy a disposable one there at the event. Yes, you are right it cost me a pretty penny. Hannah was a good sport and tagged along everywhere her brother wanted to go. They touched an 8ft long python (yuck), jumped in the bouncee castles, received Thomas, James, and Percy tatoos, road the train, took time out for story time, and just had a great day.
I have to run....Off to work....Have a Great Week everyone!







2 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

I remember taking my 3 to see Thomas when we lived in England. They LOVED thomas as you know and I often miss watching those sweet videos. Great pic ~ at least you were able to purchase a disposable!
Have a great week at work - know it's hectic but keep your chin up!!
Love ya sis
sandy

MOM said...

They both look like they had a great time. I'm sure you did too. Cherish the moments and continue to capture them on film because they will be graduating from high school before you know it.
Love ya all,
Mom & Dad