Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Funny Little Guy




Andrew has turned into a funny little guy. All he does is want to have everyone laugh and have fun. Like in this picture, he enjoys doing stuff to make everyone smile. He's turning into his own and starting to get really sassy and test the waters on how far he can go. He told me the other day "No mommy, you no tell me what to do, I tell you what to do". I said really you think so. Most of the time he is good little boy but he does have his times just like all of us. He is ALL boy..plays in the dirt, crashes cars.

It was a rough week at work. One of my supervisors was out taking care of her Mom and my stockroom manager and I had to pull six days to cover. It was long and enduring. We are also getting a visit from our new Area Manager next week. Need to make sure that all is good for the new AM as it will be his first impression of us.


Matt is doing some side job work with a doctors office down the road. He is liking getting out of the house and making a bit of pocket money for himself.

Hanah received her report card. She received all S's. She was a bit disappointed that she did not receive an E in anything. She says next time she will. She was proud of the fact that she did not miss one day of school or receive one tardy. She is very studious. I hope she keeps it up.


That's my update for this week. Sorry, it was so long but until the visit is over, I will get on when I can.

Have a GREAT week. :)

5 comments:

MOM said...

Glad to have an update. Will keep your visit in my prayers. Andrew is getting so big and he is adorable. We are proud of Hannah's progress in school. Give each a hug and kiss from Nana and Pop Pop. Tomorrow is the big day. You will be the birthday girls. Thirty-six!!!!!!!!!!! WOW I feel old.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great news on Hannah. Andrew has more of Matt's looks as he gets older. Hope WW is still in your
daily picture, keep it up. Grandma

Sandy McTier Designs said...

What a hoot! The whole family just had a great laugh looking at Andrews photo.
Great job on Hannah's report card! I am not sure how many "E's" her mom got either = too chatty!!!But FUN!!!

Anyway, great update. Hope work is a bit slower this week and praying that your visit goes well.
Love ya
Sandy

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Oh forgot to ask you how you did the signature thingy??? I have had many people explain it to me but maybe you need to come over and show me!!! cause I've not been able to do it??!!!???!!

Love ya sis,
Sandy :)

MOM said...

Okay so I can't count. She's 37 Happy Birthday!!!
Love,
Mom and Dad