Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all! The kids will have so much fun. I will post their pictures tomorrow or the next day. I am working nights while we are going through our mini renovation. They are doing carpet installs this week. First night was rather difficult. But all ended well for the night until my boss came in and had to call me at 6:15 this morning. I did not get all the pallets in the store as they needed for the fixtures to be built this morning. Well....all is well with everyone else. Hannah wanted to be Cleopatra for Halloween and Andrew, of course wants to be Buzz. I will help get them ready before I leave for work.
Have a Safe and Happy Halloween to all!

8 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the kiddos! Hope you found what you were looking for for Andrew. Don't forget to take pictures!!!

Love ya
san

MOM said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Most German children do not go trick or treating unless they know an American lives in the village. I made up 12 sandwich baggies with candy in them. The girls have already come by to collect their goodies. I expect the boys in the village will be around before the hour is up. Hope all is going well at work.
Love ya,
Mom & Dad

MOM said...

Pictures????? Where are the pictures????
Love ya,
Mom

Linda said...

Hope they had a great time. Sorry work has been so hectic. Can't wait to see the picutes.
Love ya,
Linda

MOM said...

Family and friends are waiting to hear from you. I know 14 straight days of working is a killer. Miss your family stories and pictures. Hope all is well.
Love,
Mom

MOM said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the entire O'Brien Family. I am sorry you have to work Deb. Take a moment to write in your gratitude journal. I am sure it will lift your spirits. We love you all and miss you. Keep your chin up. We are off to Egypt for a week. Keep us in your prayers. HUGS AND Kisses,
Love,
Mom and Dad

MOM said...

Looked for an update. Hope you had a restful day. I know between now and Christmas you won't get a day of peace. Take care of yourself. Your little ones a precious!!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for an update. I hear you have been working straight
full weeks. Hope you had a great time at Sandy's, quite different from last year at this time.
Love ya,
Grandma