Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update for the Week

Ok....my 6 weeks is almost up. I return to work on Monday which I am kind of looking forward to. The last two weeks (today) I have been trying the low carb diet and have done really well. I don't know what I have lost but I do know that I feel better and my clothes are not as tight. My Mom gave me the Wii for an early Christmas present and my sister Sandy gave me the Wii Fit. The Wii Fit is awesome. I love it. I have had so much fun doing Step aerobics, hula hooping and running. Hannah is also doing the Wii Fit and loves it. Andrew has found his knack in the golf game.



This game is a good way of getting excercise and having fun with the whole family.




Last wee, Hannah had Grandparents Tea at her school, luckily enough Nana had not left to go back to Germany so Nana attended. Ms. Wheaton read to the class, the students read stories, and they had snacks. Hannah was very glad to have Nana come and spend time with her at School. Here's a picture of Hannah with Ms. Wheaton and a Pic of Hannah with her Nana.



Well that is my update for the week. I will let you know the drama that unfolds as I return to work, Andrew goes to daycare and we start a new chapter starts in the OBrien Family.

Hope everyone has a GREAT rest of the week.

Love to ALL,

Debbie

No comments: