Thursday, June 19, 2008

Update and Feet?


GROSS GROSS GROSSS...I KNOW BUT Ok...here's the deal...I have a reaction to something on my feet. I had a pedicure a while ago and received an infection under my toe.....it has progressed to all over my toes. I have blisters, red and inflamed toes that are disgusting. I am posting a picture of this yuckiness....but just think about a thousand needles being poked into your toes and that is how I feel. I want to dig them until they fall off they itch so bad. I saw a podiatrist today and he prescribed some ointment and antibiotics, hopefully it will work because I can't even put shoes on.
Here's the update on my Brother In Law from an email from Maureen:
I did hear from Celine with an update as Michael was released from the hospital last evening. It's a slow process and they are trying to take it nice and easy. They plan to stay at the hotel near the hospital for a day or two to sleep and rest without all the interruptions of the hospital and noises. Michael ate six saltine crackers yesterday - the first food in a week.
Well, that's all for now...hope none of you ate before you saw this....YUCK!
Have a great day. I should have more pictures of the kids this weekend since I'M OFF! Yep the whole weekend.
Have a good one.
Love all
Debra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Deb, so sorry about your feet.
I manage a pedicure every month and so far I haven't had any problems. Sure hope the ointment
works. Looking forward to more
pictures. Love, Grandma

MOM said...

Ouch! that doesn't look too good. I sure hope the antibiatic works. Thanks a lot for the resent pictures. Take Care of yourself. We send our love,
Mom and Dad

Sandy McTier Designs said...

YUCK! Since I go to the same place that you for pedicures and have had two fungal infections ~ I will not be going there ever again!!
Love ya
san

MOM said...

I meant to tell you I like your new look on your BLOG. Much cheerier!!!! I agree with Sandy. Stop going to that place where you get your nails done. I know they are sweet to you and Hannah but it isn't worth your HEALTH!!!!! Sorry, we keep missing your calls. Yesterday was Alecias birthday and we went to coffee and then a barbarque (gone 6 hours). She is six (Melanie and Pedro are her parents. Melanie's parents live next door to us). Next weekend we are going on a retreat with the chaplains and the 4th of July we are going to London for 5 days. Irna is moving back to Hawaii to work in August and she has never been to London so we are getting one last trip in before she leaves. That is Dad's favorite place (most expensive)to go so there were no complaints out of him.
Love ya all,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Deb: have to agree with Sandy and
Mom, get a new place. I also agree
with Mom and should have told you
before, I love your new look. Hope
all is well with the family. Take
care. love, Grandma