Sunday, June 22, 2008

Aunt Sandy and Hannah


Here's Hannah with her projects. Hannah went to Aunt Sandy's Kids Paint and Craft class on Friday and made some neat items that she is so proud. She says she wants to learn to paint like Aunt Sandy. I told her of course that was the only way to learn to paint was from Aunt Sandy because Mommy would not be able to paint like that. I have other talents that I will teach her but Aunt Sandy will have to be the one to teach you to be crafty and painting plus Aunt Linda will have to teach you to decorate.

Andrew refused to pose for my pictures. He was having a melt down because we did not want him bringing his toys in the car. We were going to wash it and clean out the inside and did not want his toys to get sucked by the big vacuum. He actually talked on the phone to Mom and Dad today. He sang his ABC's. He is so talkative now it is not even funny. Used to be he would not talk now he won't stop talking.

:)

Lots of Love to all. Have a great week.

Deb

1 comment:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Thanks for the pic sis. Can't believe I forgot to take pictures of the girls. Hannah was a sweetie and I'm glad she was able to join us on Friday. As soon as I get the other girls pictures - I'll post them.
Have a great day.
Love y
sandy