Sunday, June 15, 2008

I know I know...I finally am updating my blog.

Happy Fathers Day to Daddy, Uncle David, Uncle Steven and my husband Matt.


Hope this finds all of you guys well. Hannah has finished school and is having a good summer. We are trying to make as many trips to the pool because the cost of gas will not allow us to take any trips out of town.
Hannah is going into the 2nd grade and I am still in shock she will no longer be at the Primary School but in the Elementary School. She'll be with the Big Big kids but I know she will do just fine. She loves to read and watch Disney TV. She loves Hannah Montana and High School Musical.
She's still a girl scout but is thinking about playing soccer this year instead of participating in girl scouts. She is making these decisions this summer.




Isn't she beautiful???





Andrew is getting bigger everyday. I remember there was a time when Andrew would not talk to anyone. He would just cling to our legs and hide. He still does that when he is extremly tired. The other day we were at my work and he was eating lunch with two of my co-workers and they said he talked and talked. He would not be quiet. They have never known Andrew to be the talkative one and Hannah quiet because she did not say much and he kept the conversation going.






He's just so big now.













Here's a picture of the both of them and then I am going to stop. Hope everyone had a great FATHERS Day. I will try no promises to blog more often. It is rough at work...trying to get the sales above last year. We did it in May and came off the Bad list to the Good list in the Good/Bad/Ugly list. So we are on our way to redeeming the store but it is taking a lot of hard work.

Keep the smiles going and We love you all.

Debra




















3 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hey Deb,
Finally an UPDATE! Great pictures of the kids. Have a great week.
Love
Sandy :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of the kids. I am glad you got an opportunity to blog again. I miss keeping up with your two children. Hope you are doing okay, Deb in addition to the children and Matt.
Love, Grandma

MOM said...

Hip Hip Horray!!! PICTURES abd they are GREAT!! They are getting so big. Can't wait to pinch those cheeks.
Love ya all,
Mom