Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween and Valdosta Bound


Well, I am sure everyone knows now....I was promoted to Main Store Manager at the small BX in Valdosta, Georgia, Moody AFB. I am excited for the opportunity and look forward to making this change for our family.
Halloween was fun. Hannah dressed up like a cheetah and Andrew was Spiderman. They had a bunch of fun with our friends, Elaine, Ron, Pam, Ken, Amy, Brian, Autumn and Jake. Here's a picture of the kids.


I know this is a short post but Hannah, Andrew and I had a cold we cannot shake. We are all driving Matt crazy with our coughing.

We are being packed up on 20-21 November and are Valdosta bound on the 28th.


Have a good week.

Lots of Love

Deb

3 comments:

MOM said...

Thanks for the update and pictures.Dad and I are proud of you and your promotion. We know you will do a great job in Moody. You are the queen of Moody, haha. Hope all are feeling better.
Love ya bunches,
Mom and Dad

MOM said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Dad and I are going to the dining facility on Post to have dinner with friends and the troops.
Love you all,
Mom and Dad

MOM said...

Hope you are having a good day even though I know you are working and preparing for black Friday. We enjoyed, turkey, Alaskan King crab, lobster, shrimp and all the trimmings. Best part was I didn't have to clean up!!!
Love to you all,
Mom