Friday, December 7, 2007

Weekly Update

I have finally felt a bit better with my back.
Hannah came home today feeling really good. She got an E on her spelling test which means she spelled all her words correctly. She is very proud of that large red E on her paper and we are proud of her!
Andrew is being a difficult one to potty train. He verbally tells you he does not want to wear underwear he wants his diapers. I am just not going to buy them anymore and he is going to have to learn to go on the potty. I don't know any other way to go accept cold turkey.
Matt is doing a side job for a Doctors office. He's filling up some holes in their dry wall and repainting. It allows him to get out of the house and a break from the kids. Especially since I have been working so much.
Well the holidays are almost over and then I am working just as hard getting ready for Inventory. My break will be in February.
Everyone have a great week and know that we all love you and pray for each of you daily.
Just a little bit of Andrew to brighten your day.
Love,
Debra

3 comments:

MOM said...

Great post. Andrew is a HAM, he must take after his Dad. I know work is hectic this time of the year but I appreciate that you took time to let us know how things are going. I look at your BLOG everyday and it was great to see a new post this morning (Germany time). I hope you enjoy the few days you do get off. The President has given government workers the 24th off so we will all be at your store doing our last minute shopping. There is no rest in retail.
Love you all,
Mom

Linda said...

I could not pick up on what Andrew was doing. He sure looked cute though. I know this is a busy time for you. Hopefully you will get a nice break after Christmas.
Love ya,
Linda

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hey sis.
Good luck with the potty training - consistency is key!
Couldn't open whatever was on the video??
have a great day.
Sandy :)