Saturday, December 15, 2007

Brownies, Christmas Dinner and Holiday Fun!

This week has been a fun filled week. Hannah graduated from Daisies to Brownies this week. She was so excited. She has to do 3 good deeds to be able to turn her Brownie pin right side up. Everyone that eats Girl Scout Cookies needs to think of Hannah and order. Oh my, the Girls Scouts are really serious about their cookies. I had to sign my life away in order for Hannah to sell them. The only reason is because in the past some parents took advantage of the cookie money and did not turn it in. Therefore, Girl Scouts wants to be able to recoup their money. Hannah's leader Linda told us that a Mom from her other troop did not turn in $900. I could not imagine someone doing that. Anyway....think Cookies....Call Hannah.



We also went to Hannah's Christmas dinner at her school. We had a good time visiting with Hannah and her classmates with some of their family members. Here's a picture of Hannah and Andrew that I think is adorable and another of Hannah being silly. Andrew says Sissy is Rudolph. Here's a video of Andrew having fun swinging around the pole waiting to eat lunch with sissy.

Matt got bit by the creative bug again and made some yard ornaments with the kids. They are very cute and we absolutely love them...especially the candy canes on the house.


Mom...hope you are feeling better and healing fast.
Lots of Love to all!
Debra

5 comments:

MOM said...

Wow, a Brownie. Hope she enjoys her years as a Brownine as much as I did. You are right that is an adorable picture of Andrew and Hannah. I think he loves his sissy. I am doing much better. Thanks for the love and prayers. I still must inject the anti cuagulator medication for another week. Great pictures and video. Love to see those children grow. Thanks for taking the time to keep us all up on the activities of the O'Brien family. Have a good week.
Love,
Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable and my how the kids have grown. I hope that you all have a wonderful Merry Christmas, It won't be long now. I never was a Brownie but have watched several of them grow up here thru the church troops. Thanks for taking the time to put the pictures up.
Love,
Grandma

Linda said...

Great post Deb. The kids look great and Matt did a great job on the yard decorations.
Love ya,
Linda

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Just catching up on my blog reading and WOW ~ Matt did a really good job on those yard ornaments. Glad he could use the paint I had for him.
Cute pic of Hannah in her Brownie uniform ~ brings back many memories.

Have a great day.
Love ya,
Sandy :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb! Great to drop by and see how the kids are. I have a long sleeve Perry Primary Shirt that one of the parents of my center left me. Im sure that it would fit your youngest. I would love for him to have it if you would like! Just drop by the center. I will leave it on the desk for you!
Enjoyed your blog.
Nicole