Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hannah turned 7 and Andrew is 3 tomorrow.






I know I probably won't have time to blog tomorrow, so I thought I would do it a day early. It is hard to believe that Hannah is 7 and Andrew will be 3 tomorrow. It really does seem like yesterday that I was holding him for the first time at 12:20am all 9lbs 4oz, 23" long of my new son. It's even more remarkable that I remember every detail of Hannah and her 8lbs 12oz and 21" birth.


This is a picture of Hannah 4 and Andrew 3mos at the O'Brien family reunion in 2005. And then Hannah and Andrew at the fall festival.



Here's some pictures I have of them both from an easter egg hunt last weekend. I hope this finds you all well and sorry I don't have anything more profound to say. Except that I am on VACATION!!!! and LOVING IT!
Lots of Love to all....Debra

2 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Yo sista!
Great picks of the kiddos. Can't believe Andrew is 3 tomorrow ~ where does the time go?!!
Have a safe trip to see our sista.
Love ya
sandy

MOM said...

Great Pictures! Can't beleive how the Kiddos grow up so fast. Hope you have a good time in Memphis. Take a lot of pictures.
Love,
Mom and Dad