Monday, February 4, 2008

This weekends fun....


Matt and Hannah went to a Father Daughter Dance for Girl Scouts "Night at the Oscars". They had a good time. Hannah would not dance with her DAD but would go out there with her friends.



Andrew went to Aunt Sandy's house for a couple of hours while I finished the Commissary Tobacco inventory. Then Andrew and I had our own date at a local Mexican Restraunt for a going away for my General Manager. He leaves Wednesday for Germany.
Inventory has turned out good. As long as the numbers stay close to what they are we should be fine. My boss will be leaving Robins and moving the Carlisle Barracks PA. She will be the GM/MSM dual hat. We are excited for her to get her promotion. We found out who the replacement will be for Ms. Arlene. I have applied for a job in Okinawa. I hope to know something really soon.
I will be traveling to Beaufort, SC this weekend to visit a friend that is going through a pretty rough time. I hope I can be of some comfort for her even if it is just a distraction from what is going on.

Hope to be able to blog more often now that things have slowed down a bit. Have a Great day.
Debra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, and the good time you seemed to have with Andrew. Glad you have a wee bit more time now. Definitely let me
know what comes of your transfer request.
Love, Grandma

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Great pic of Hannah and Matt.
We had a great time with Andrew and will post the pictures that I took of him while he was here!
Have a great week.
Sandy ;)

Linda said...

How precious! She sure is growing up fast. I know she had fun with her daddy. I know Andrew had fun with Aunt Sandy too!
Love ya,
Linda

MOM said...

Great pictures!! Dad and I had a great time in Belgium this past weekend. The dogs did well walking with us on very crowded streets. It was 60 degrees on Saturday. When we got up this A.M. in Germany it was 27 degrees but got up to 50 by the time we left work. Let us know about the position in Okinawa. We'll pray for Gods will in the matter.
Love ya all,
Mom and Dad

MOM said...

Okay, today is Hannah's 7th birthday. Nana and Pop Pop want to see some pictures. We send our love and hope to stay up late enough to give her a call. We love you Hannah and Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Nana and Pop Pop